2009-03-03

Overslept

Today I get up at 14:00.I have been to very tired.

I got a trouble in two nights earlier.
My Macintosh didn't get started running.
I checked my hard disk and OS. But unremedied it.
At last I tried to re-install the OS and restart Mac.
I did some refurbishing operation.

I went to my bed at 4:00.
But I got up at 8:00 in yesterday.

1 commentaire:

  1. Today I got up at 14:00. I am very tired. I tell why.

    I got a trouble two nights before.
    My Macintosh didn't get started running.
    I checked my hard disk and OS. But nothing happend.
    [I dodinyt know what was wrong.]
    [I couldn't find out what was going on.]
    At last, I tried to re-install the OS and restart Mac.
    I did some refurbishing operations.

    I went to bed at 4:00 that night.
    But I got up at 8:00 yesterday[next day].

    [That's why I overslept today.]

    RépondreSupprimer