2009-02-11

Backache

I had a backache the day before yesterday night.
I had just only sat down.
When I am not fine, I see a practitioner in acupuncture and moxibustion.
He is a good doctor.
I sent a email to him.
"Could you see me tomorrow or the day after tomorrow?"
Yesterday I saw him and received treatment.
He said to me "You should relax and don't eat full of the stomach very much."
My backache is taking a turn for the better.

1 commentaire:

  1. I had a backache the day before yesterday night.
    I was just sitting on a chair.
    I wonder why I did't know what happened to me.

    When I don't feel good, I go see a practitioner in acupuncture and moxibustion.
    or
    [I go to see a practitioner in acupuncture and moxibustion when I'm sick, I always go see him.]
    or
    I sent an email to my doctor.
    [When I'm sick, I always go see this a practitioner in acupuncture and moxibustion.]

    He is a good doctor.

    I asked the doctor if I could go see him.
    He said "OK".

    Yesterday I saw him.
    He said to me, "You should relax and don't eat to much."
    My backache is getting better.

    RépondreSupprimer