2009-02-13

Happy "ANPAN"

I occasionally go shopping a bakery shop in weekday morning.
I usually buy one or two breads.

Today I bought two "ANPAN".
The storekeeper packed there "ANPAN" and handed me.
("ANPAN" include red beans jam in bread. "ANPAN" is a popular and familiar in Japan.)

When I went back my office, I found one more piece of "ANPAN" in the package.
Maybe he threw the small piece of "ANPAN" in the package.
I had not noticed that he did it.

I am glad and a little happy.

1 commentaire:

  1. I occasionally go shopping a bakery in weekday morning.
    or
    [I usually go to my favorite bakery during weekdays in the morning.]

    I usually buy one or two pieces of bread.

    Today I bought two "ANPAN".
    The storekeeper packed "ANPAN" and gave me.
    ("ANPAN" includes red beans past in bread. "ANPAN" is popular in Japan.)

    When I went back to my office, I found one more piece of "ANPAN" in the package.
    Maybe he threw the small piece of "ANPAN" in the package.
    I did not notice that he did it.

    I am glad and a little happy.

    RépondreSupprimer