2009-02-08

I love port.

I want to go to a "Onsen" with my camera. "Onsen" is a hot spring in Japanese.

I am looking for a good "Onsen" on the web. I get a information on "Miho-no-Matubara".
"Miho-no-matubara" is famous in legend.
The legend is about a nymph of paradise.
The place is near the port of Shimizu.
I love port. I would like to go to Shimizu and "Miho-no-Matubara".

1 commentaire:

  1. I want to go to a "Onsen" with my camera. "Onsen" means a hot spring in Japanese.

    I was looking for a good "Onsen" on the web.
    I got a some information about "Miho-no-Matubara".

    "Miho-no-matubara" is famous in legend.
    The legend is about a nymph of paradise.
    The place is near the port of Shimizu.
    I love port. I would like to go to Shimizu and "Miho-no-Matubara" someday.

    RépondreSupprimer